English Schools in Bury St Edmunds
Bury St Edmunds is a town situated in county Suffolk, only half an hour from Cambridge and 90 minutes from London.
Choosing Bury St Edmunds as a location for your English studies is a smart and original decision which will make you discover the soul of England: Bury St Edmunds is in fact the ideal place for a full-immersion learning experience! Not yet targeted by the greatest masses of English learners, it hosts BLS English, a great and modern school highly trusted by the British Council.
The city has a rich historic background witnessed by the old Cathedral built around the year 1000 and by the ruins of the older Abbey.
The town is also popular for brewing and malting, beer lovers will know that the famous Green King brewery can be found in Bury St Edmunds!
BLS English (Bury St Edmunds)
BLS English is the only English school in Bury St Edmunds, a hidden treasure in a traditional British location. This school meets the highest...
From 177 per week
- A good balance: This is the ideal destination for those looking for a typical British environment without giving up the commodities of a modern town. Bury St Edmunds offers a typical British environment, not radically multiethnic as more famous locations are. The town has a modern shopping centre with all shops and services of a big city.
- Near to London and Cambridge: At a distance of only 45 minutes from Cambridge and 90 minutes from London. Those interested can easily spend the weekend in these more famous locations.
- Typical English environment: The population, being not too used to the big crowds of tourists, is generally more prone to the dialogue with foreign visitors.
- Small town: In spite of offering all the services of a city, Bury St Edmunds does not have the number of attractions that the capital or other cities in the United Kingdom offer.
- Population: 35,000
- Nearest Airports:
- London Stansted, 80 Km, 52 mins
- Norwich International, 72 Km, 70 mins
- London Heathrow, 177 Km, 115 mins
- London Luton, 111 Km, 90 mins