English Schools in Cambridge
If you prefer green spaces to modern buildings and buzzing nightlife, Cambridge is the place for you!
It’s only 50mins away from London by train, so you needn’t miss out on the capital’s attractions either!
What has Cambridge to offer? Its very own Bridge of Sighs at St John’s College and a wonderful chapel at King’s College. If you are more interested in sporting activities, try your strength at punting on the river Cam, or hiring a bike. For lovers of dancing, there are a number of nightclubs and for the ones who are into art, the Fitzwilliam Museum is the perfect place. You can hang out with friends in one of the many parks or chill out at the Botanic Garden.
Not to mention the language schools that have courses to meet everyone’s needs and where you can make friends with people from all around the world!
LSI Cambridge (Cambridge)
LSI Cambridge is very central, only a few minutes’ walk from the railway station and just off Mill Road, probably the most international...
From 185 per week
Studio Cambridge (Cambridge)
Established in 1954, Studio Cambridge is the oldest English language school in Cambridge. All courses are accredited by the British Council and attract...
From 190 per week
New School of English (Cambridge)
The New School of English is centrally located in Cambridge, within 5 minutes’ walk from the central Railway Station and only 10 minutes...
From 190 per week
Select English (Cambridge)
Select Cambridge is centrally located in a 4-building campus, only a 2-minute walk from the railway station and 10 minutes away from the...
From 200 per week
The school in Cambridge, established in 1955, is located in an elegant manor house with 30 classrooms, a large contemporary learning centre, a...
From 395 per week
Regent Cambridge (Cambridge)
The school in Cambridge is located near the centre of town, very close to the train station, within walking distance of Parker’s Piece...
From 480 per week
ABC Languages (Cambridge)
ABC Languages is an language school located in the Chesterton district of Cambridge. Their modern building is on a walking distance from the city...
From 50 per week
- Position: It has all the good points of a small town, but it is very near London.
- Quality and Reputation: Cambridge is one of the best Universities in the world and hosts some of the most famous English schools in the country.
- Dynamic student environment: Probably the most famous university in the world, Cambridge gathers students, from undergraduates to post-graduates and researchers from all over the world.
- Small-medium size town: A medium-size town but not very small, Cambridge, with approximately 100,000 inhabitants is a leading centre for English study-holidays.
- Busy touristic destination: Cambridge is one of the top destinations for tourists and international students and it is particularly crowded, especially in the summer months.
- Population: 122,700
- Nearest Airports:
- London Stansted, 51 Km, 30 mins
- London Luton, 90 Km, 70 mins
- London Heathrow, 117 Km, 100 mins
- London Gatwick, 154 Km, 120 mins