English Schools in London
Don’t be put off by the seemingly big distances, London’s main attractions are easily reachable on foot, once in the centre!
Watch the Changing of the guard and have a walk in St James’s Park. Trafalgar Square is only a short walk away and from there, you can head into Soho or find your way to the river Thames, where you can admire and visit such magnificent buildings, as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
Why not cross the river to have a look at the capital from the London Eye? This is the zone of street artists, just stroll along the river and enjoy! If you like shopping, Oxford Street has all the big brands.
For more unusual items go to Camden Town! Sit on the underground or hop on a double-decker bus, have a feel of what it is like to live in this metropolis. It’s fun to stay in the capital, but don’t forget that you came to learn the language…
LSI London Hampstead (London)
LSI London Hampstead is located in a spacious Victorian house with a beautiful garden allowing students to have barbeques in the summer and...
From 151 per week
Select English (London)
Select London is located in a Victorian complex of two buildings in the famous area of Crystal Palace. The residence is located in one...
From 200 per week
The school in London is situated in a classic Georgian building in the Bloomsbury area, close to many attractions, including Covent Garden and...
From 300 per week
The Regent school in London was founded in 1964 as the first of the Regent schools. The centre is in a historic building...
From 480 per week
LSI London Central (London)
LSI London Central is very centrally located and close to many famous areas of the British capital, within walking distance from all the...
From 85 per week
- A world capital: A world capital in all respects: culture, business, art, sport, music and much more
- Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in London: London is a meeting point of many cultures, including ethnic minorities; here you can find the most exotic cuisines, concerts of all genres, shows and sport events of all kinds, rare antiques and a lot more.
- From London you can easily travel anywhere: Thanks to the excellent flight connections it is easy to reach any places in the UK and in the world.
- Travel time: London is very big and often the daily transfer to and from school turns into a long journey. If your time commuting from home to school is about 30-45 minutes by public transport, you can say that you live close to the school! In order reduce the time you spend in travelling you should choose a school offering residential accommodation nearby and book your course well in advance.
- Suitability to study: London is a fantastic and stimulating city, full of attractions, which could perhaps distract you from your studies. If you want a full immersion into English you should probably consider a small location.
- Opportunities to practice English: Multiculturalism is perhaps the real beauty of this city. You'll find yourself speaking English with people from all over the world, but the opportunities to talk with native English speakers might be quite scarce compared to smaller and less multicultural cities in the UK.
- Population: 8,308,369
- Nearest Airports:
- London Heathrow, 28 Km, 40 mins
- London Gatwick, 45 Km, 60 mins
- London Stansted, 63 Km, 60 mins
- London Luton, 85 Km, 60 mins